About Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini Yoga is called “yoga of awareness”. It is a blend of various breathing (pranayamas) and physical exercises (asanas) along with sound healing practices (chanting) and meditation.
Kundalini Yoga restores our protective energy field (aura), and balances our energy centres (chakras) that correspond with our main organs. Practising Kundalini Yoga balances our glandular system, strengthens our nervous and immune systems, and supports digestion and detoxification from emotional and physiological toxins.
Because this yoga works directly on our glandular and nervous systems, tangible results can be experienced after just a single class.
Sessions and classes are offered through video conferencing, or in person.
Individual Yoga Sessions
$65 (HST included)
Group Yoga Classes
$30 (HST included)
$78 (HST included)
Breath keeps us alive! There are a wide range of breathing exercises that support us in:
- staying present (being mindful)
- gaining self-awareness
- developing intuition (learning to trust our gut feelings)
- gaining clarity
- improving memory and concentration
- stabilizing our moods
- controlling our impulses (thus making us less
- reactive and more responsive to triggers)
- relaxing or energizing our body
- healing our nervous system
- removing the toxins from our bodies (physiological and emotional in origin)
- making our body more alkaline (preventing many diseases such as cancer, diabetes or autoimmune disorders)
- lowering blood pressure and slowing the heart rate
- lowering cortisol level and making us more resilient to stressors
- creating a supportive environment for the body to heal
Mode: Sessions are offered only thru video conferencing or as a part of a counselling session.
Duration: 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Fee: $30 – $60 (HST included)
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I connect to activities offered virtually at Yoga for Healing?
Once your payment is processed you will receive an invitation to a video conference using the Zoom platform.
What can I expect during my first Compassionate Inquiry session?
During the first Compassionate Inquiry session Anna will ask you some questions that will help her to understand you well (age, profession, health, and family background). The full confidentiality is very important to Anna. Any information you share with Anna will stay with Anna. You will then bring to the session the issue that you wish to resolve, and you will be facilitated to work through this with the Compassionate Inquiry approach.
Do virtual yoga workshops involve yoga practice?
Yes. You will be facilitated by Anna in your yoga practice, breathing exercises and meditation, with precise instructions and cues. It would be beneficial if Anna could see you practising but it is not crucial.
How do I prepare for the online yoga class?
Find a quiet space where you are, so there are no distractions. You also need a yoga mat, a cushion to sit on, a blanket, a note book and a pen. Most importantly, have available your electronic device that you will use to connect to the video conference, using Zoom.